RFI MultiBand Antenna - TLA 4200 (WWAN, GPS)
The TLA4100/4200 Antenna is designed specifically for rail, light rail and bus applications and other similarly demanding transit or stationary applications..
With a VSWR less than 2:1 covering 800-5800 MHz (off ground plane) and 2.5:1 (full band on a ground plane), the TLA4100/4200 operates in all cellular bands globally plus the 2.4 GHz & 5.8 GHz ISM bands. In addition the TLA4200 incorporates an active GPS antenna for asset tracking and AVL applications.
Designed utilising a high impact, UV stabilised low Flame, Smoke and Toxicity (FST) radome, the TLA4100/4200 is IP68 rated to fully protect against the ingress of dust and water.
Key Technical Specifications:
- Band - 698-960MHz / 1710-2700MHz / 2400-2700MHz / 5700-5800MHz and GPS (1575.42MHz)
- Tunable Bandwith - Full. No tuning required
- Nominal Gain dBi - 5 @ 698 - 960MHz / 6 @ 1710 - 2700MHz / 3 @ 2400-2700MHz / 7 @ 5700-5800MHz & 28 @ GPS (1575.42MHz)
- Power - 50W
- VSWR - <2:1
- Ingress Protection: IP68
- Height - 90mm inclusive of gasket
- Termination - Antenna Port: Fixed N-female GPS: TNC Female